Wallet: Send & Get Money content rating is Rated for 3+. This app is listed in Finance category of app store and has been developed by http://www.paytm.com. You could visit Paytm – One97 Communication…’s website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Wallet: Send & Get Money can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 14 api and above.. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Wallet: Send & Get Money apk mirrors. Versions of this app apk available with us: 2.4 , 2.3 , 2.22 . You could also download apk of Wallet: Send & Get Money and run it using popular android emulators. App Permissions
Wallet: Send & Get Money 2.4 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- read from external storage.
- access the camera device.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- read only access to phone state.
- read the user’s contacts data.
- access precise location.
- access approximate location.
- receive SMS messages.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- read the low-level system log files.
- open network sockets.
- access information about networks.
- access to the vibrator.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- write to external storage.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Anybody prepared for modern life needs to carry around in their pocket pen and paper, a photo camera, a calculator, a dictionary, an MP3 player, plasters, keys, tissues, and a wallet. And people getting on in age wouldn’t believe that we can carry all those things with us on our smartphone. OK, not the tissues but we definitely can put our wallet on our phone. Mobile payments are a reality and Paytm – Payments, Wallet & Recharge is here to prove it. Faster online payments, recharge your phone, pay bills or purchase tickets or movies. Although some years ago we were all a bit afraid of paying with our phone, nowadays, only a few people don’t trust this kind of transaction. PayPal was a ground-breaker in this sense, winning over people’s confidence and making them feel secure, and helping the market to explore loads of different options. One of the latter is Paytm, released back in August of 2010. Accept a payment from customers or friends, or send money. What can I use Paytm for? Paytm behaves as a wallet so you can basically make and receive payments. For instance, recharging online the credit of your prepaid phone couldn’t be any easier… although it’s aimed at Indian users that own bank cards from their country. With its wallet function you carry out all the following actions from your device:
- Add money.
- Check your account and movements.
- Accept a payment (from a customer or a friend…).
- Check for nearby places that accept Paytm payments. But from this app you can also recharge or pay for different services and amenities without any effort:
- Your phone’s credit.
- Satellite TV.
- Public transport.
- Daily consumables.
- Google Play.
- Local taxes. But that’s not all, as it also offers you the chance to book tickets for:
- Theme parks.
- Gift cards.
- Rental cars or bikes.
- Offers. And you’ll also be able to pay for your online shopping. It even works with QR codes or OTP passwords. You can install the APK file from the Play Store but if you haven’t got an Indian card or bank account, it’s going to be hard for you to make the most of all its potential.
India’s #1 wallet & payments app with over 300 million users! #PaytmKaro for mobile prepaid recharge, postpaid & utility bill payments, UPI payments & money transfer, DTH recharge, electricity bill payment, IRCTC train ticket booking, movie tickets, LIC premium payment, shopping, bus & flight booking, bank to bank transfer, metro card recharge, paying challans, buying gold, making loan payments & much more. Now also order Food on app.
Go cashless with Paytm app. Add money to your wallet & scan QR codes at nearby stores for payments!
Link your bank account to create your BHIM UPI ID & UPI PIN & quickly send or receive money or open a savings account with Paytm Payments Bank
Mobile Recharge & Bill Payment
Airtel prepaid recharge, Idea prepaid recharge, Vodafone prepaid recharge, Jio recharge is possible in a few taps. We facilitate the fastest online recharge & postpaid bill payment for all major telecom operators:
Avail offers on mobile recharge & postpaid bill payment & get assured cashbacks
Pay Online & Offline
Link to UPI or add money to your Paytm wallet & make quick payments. Pay through QR code scanner at kirana stores, big retail chains, restaurants, petrol pumps, Mother Dairy, lifestyle & fashion outlets, grocery stores etc.
Send money from wallet to wallet or from your bank account to any bank account at 0% charge. Link your savings bank accounts to create a UPI ID on Paytm today
Water, Gas & Electricity Bill Payment
Make all utility bill payments in a few steps.
Pay electricity bills: